From hand washing to hot showers and more, we use hot water systems for a variety of purposes. As such, water heaters are a necessity for everyday modern life. However, with so many different brands to choose from, how do you pick the best water heater for your home? If you have found yourself asking this question, you may be interested in taking a look at what Reliance has to offer.
Reliance Water Heater
If you’re not familiar with Reliance, they’re a water heater manufacturer that’s well-known for their high-quality products. They offer a range of solutions to meet every need, including:
- High-efficiency water heaters
- Gas and propane water heaters
- Electric water heaters
- Gas and electric tankless water heaters
- Hybrid water heaters
- Commercial water heaters
Whether you’re looking to reduce your energy bill or you just want a unit you can depend on, Reliance products are some of the finest water heaters you can install in your home. These systems also come with a six-, nine-, or twelve-year warranty.
What Are the Benefits of a Reliance Water Heater?
If you are on the lookout for a new water heater, you should know that not all systems are the same. Some brands bring more to the table than others, and it’s important to do your research before you buy. Focusing specifically on Reliance brand water heaters, there are a few factors that make them stand out from the rest of the crowd.
Here are some of the benefits that Reliance’s products can offer.
- More hot water: There’s a set amount of water a heater can keep hot. If you’ve ever taken a hot shower, only to have it change to cold water after five minutes, then you know this well. Reliance’s water heaters boost the key factors that contribute to the amount of hot water—gallon size, input, recovery, and first hour output—so you get more.
- Value: When it comes to water heaters, you should focus your attention on value and less on price. Although Reliance products aren’t the cheapest option on the market, what they provide makes them well worth the investment.
- They are self-cleaning: As water heaters work to provide your home with hot water, sediment builds up over time. This can have a negative effect on the functionality of the unit. While you could pay for preventive maintenance, Reliance’s systems are self-cleaning. By automatically creating turbulence, these units keep sediment moving, which prevents buildup.
Get Your Reliance Water Heater Today
Since 1962, John’s Service and Sales has delivered excellent products and services to customers in the north central Illinois area. If you’re in need of a new water heater, our team can find the best one for your home. We offer a range of brands, including units from Reliance.
To learn more about our offerings, contact us today.