The leading cause of carbon monoxide poisoning includes gas-powered outlets such as furnaces, automobiles, stoves, and even charcoal grills. But these aren’t the only sources of CO gas you should be concerned with, because even your HVAC system can sound the alarms. This is a staggering issue because CO gases are some of the most harmful substances produced today. Even a small whiff can harm your health.
If a CO gas emission gets held captive in your indoor environment, it can put all occupants at risk. Enrolling in a preventive maintenance program with the right HVAC professionals will ensure this doesn’t happen.