Repair & Maintenance
We're here for you 24/7
Preventative maintenance keeps your equipment running optimally which reduces the risk of costly repair bills and maximizes your monthly energy savings. If your system does need repair, you can rely on us to provide you emergency repairs as well as planned maintenance for all brands of central heating and air conditioning equipment and plumbing systems.
Our Customer Service at a Glance
Technicians are on call and ready to serve you 24 hours a day.
Fast response time by a dedicated customer service representative.
Our staff is built of licensed and certified technicians.
We have a strong commitment to quality work and customer satisfaction.
Preventative Maintenance is so Important. Here's Why:
- Dirty condenser coils increase your electrical bill.
- Dirty evaporator coils can decrease efficiency, increase operating cost, and cause compression failure.
- A low or high refrigerant charge can cause compressor failure.
- Loose belts and worn pulleys decrease airflow.
- Improperly lubricated rotating equipment will eventually fail.
- Algae can plug a condensation drain which can cause expensive water damage.
- Heat exchangers can develop cracks, risking carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Dirty burners cause poor combustion resulting in heat going up the stack.
- A defective thermocouple will cause the furnace to shut down.
- Weak or dirty pilots can be extinguished causing the furnace to shut down.
- Safety controls left unchecked can cause dangerous problems.
- Help conserve energy and prevent scalding on your water heater.
- Hose bibs can get blocked and cause freezing.